How To Install IonCube Loader
Do you try to install some PHP code , which is encoded with ionCube !
or do you develop some fancy PHP scripts and you need to keep them closed source to sell them anywhere ! .
but how user can run your code , here comes ionCube loader role .
Install ionCube Loader
Looking around i found some tutorials out there but most of them are obsolete or lake for some steps .
So i wrote this one , just keep on to install ionCube loader to your own server
- Go to /var/www folder or where you can put script to be accessed by your browser .
- Download ionCube loader , this link is for 32 bit version
wget http://downloads3.ioncube.com/loader_downloads/ioncube_loaders_lin_x86.tar.gz and this one for 64 bit version wget http://downloads3.ioncube.com/loader_downloads/ioncube_loaders_lin_x86-64.tar.gz
- Extract this file
tar xvfz ioncube_loaders_lin_x86.tar.gz
- Now download ionCube loader wizard to help you choose proper version to your system
- Extract this file to ionCube folder from previous step
- Now visit this file with your browser
- Choose local install as in picture above then hit next
- As mentioned in picture above it show you perfect extension that fit your system so copy this file to php modules folder
To find your extension folder run this command
php -i | grep extension_dir Then copy the recommended file to this folder from ionCube folder
- last step add this line to your php.ini file
zend_extension = /usr/lib/php5/20090626+lfs/ioncube_loader_lin_5.3.so Sure you need to change path for you module from previous step , also you can found this line from ioncube wizard php script
- Now restart apache and try reloading wizzard page , you will find ioncube installed
- Finally delete ioncube folder from www folder
comments powered by Disqus